Having a safe working space while also maintaining the integrity of site construction from start to finish is a very important element of any construction project. While we pride ourselves in proper design and preparation with regards to construction specifications and drawings, ensuring that it is adhered to is a whole other scenario.
That being said, FCE is certified by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania under the Uniform Construction Code (UCC). We offer a broad range of construction inspections and contractor quality control (CQC) services for various industries including utilities, environmental, water/wastewater, building, and recreational projects. Our firm may provide code services under contract with opt-in municipalities and to owners of residential construction projects in any municipality that has opted not to enforce the UCC. FCE’s construction inspectors provide clients with various inspection services including:
- Residential Building Inspection
- Residential Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Inspections
- Commercial Building Inspection
- Fire Inspection
- Commercial Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Inspections
- Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Inspection
- Energy Inspection
- Access Inspection/Plans Examination
- Building Plans Examination
- Electrical and Mechanical Plans Examination
- Building Code Inspection
Check out some of our recent sample projects that required construction inspection services.