“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
– Margaret Mead, American Anthropologist
At FCE, we understand the importance of Mother Earth and her impact on society. Over the years, many environmental problems have occurred as a result of inappropriate planning. Although we cannot always predict the global changes in our environment, we can address the environmental concerns in our region. FCE focuses on these issues by providing practical, cost-effective solutions by using modern technology to help us contend with the changes in our future.
Our staff is experienced at designing and implementing environmental remediation projects to address pollution or contamination of soil, groundwater, sediment, or surface water. Each project has its own specific array of contaminants, regulatory requirements, and human health or ecological risks. Especially in today’s ever-evolving world of land development and real estate transactions, complex laws can impose significant liabilities on all parties involved (e.g. buyers, sellers, and lenders). We help clients balance regulatory requirements and costs, and identify funding sources for any size project.
Some of our environmental planning services include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Preliminary Site Assessments
- Site Investigations
- Remedial Investigations/Actions
- Wetland Delineation/Mitigation Services
- In House Sewage Enforcement Officers
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permitting Application Services
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- PA Natural Diversity Inventory Screenings (PNDI)
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Investigations
- Property Condition Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
Our Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) are always completed in accordance with guidelines established by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), to identify environmental conditions associated with a property pursuant to the process identified by ASTM standards.
Before you begin your next project, please contact us to assist in providing an environment assessment of your proposed site. We understand that “winging it” is not always your best option, especially when there are a lot of unknowns. In any case, call or request a consultation about your project needs today.
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Short/Long -- Term Disability
Company Sponsored Outings
Lunch and Learns