Thackston Park Phase II – York, PA
After the successful completion of Thackston Park in 2013, First Capital Engineering has been contracted by the York Housing Authority to prepare a Final Subdivision & Land Development Plan for the second phase of Thackston Park, which includes the creation of 50 new multi-bedroom units, between West College Avenue and South Penn Street near Codorus Creek, in the City of York.
This new development will be an extension of the 2013 project, and will provide 3-, 4- and 5-bedroom units, along with off-street parking, a community center and green space along the Codorus Creek. The architect designing the project is UpStreet Architects, Inc., based in Indiana, PA.
The intent of the development is to provide new, updated housing, which will meet the needs of its residents and the surrounding community. To begin the project, FCE has assisted in the preparation of sketch plans, as well as performed the boundary and topographic surveys. More details will follow.
Want to know more about this project? Have a question for us? Call 717-845-3227 or contact us and we’ll get in touch with you.
- Develop & present sketch plan for review and approval
- Prepare complete municipal ordinance review
- Prepare land development plans
- Complete boundary, topographic, and ALTA Surveys
- Manage agency reviews and compliance submissions
- Present at municipal meetings
- Provide erosion and sedimentation control and stormwater management/ PCMS plans
- Prepare construction documents and perform contract administration