For over 24 years, First Capital Engineering has successfully completed a wide range of commercial, institutional, industrial, governmental and recreational projects requiring our specialties: civil engineering, municipal engineering, stormwater management/design, land surveying, construction stakeout services, landscape architecture, environmental services, and construction inspection services.
FCE’s team has more than 200 years of combined experience and includes civil engineers, land surveyors, landscape architects, CAD designers, survey technicians, construction inspectors and administrative professionals. We are often chosen to take on take on the “tough jobs” by our clients because we are able to stay within budget while adhering to strict project timelines. Past awards won by FCE include “Best Places to Work” and “Small Business of the Year” by The Central Penn Business Journal.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Researching code and ordinance requirements for project sites
- Prepare reports and design relative to drainage, stormwater management, E & S control for project permits and approvals
- Prepare permits
- Prepare concept/design documents
- Provide site design and layout
- Prepare grading and earthwork analysis
- Prepare water distribution, sanitary sewer and storm drainage design
- Knowledge of field survey operations, engineering and construction industry a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or related degree
- Is a Certified Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Ability to meet project deadlines within given budget limits and time frames
- Internship/class project experience to include one of the following specializations: land development, municipal, water/wastewater, transportation
- Desire to succeed and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess strong technical background / communication and presentation skills
FCE offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, career advancement, growth opportunities and incentive programs, including:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- FLEX Time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Application Questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of AutoCAD experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Engineering in Training?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule