Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
First Capital Engineering, Inc., a successful multi-disciplinary firm with excellent client relationships, seeks an energetic, civil engineer. Our staff is the key to our success. This individual shall team with other in-house professionals to offer superior services while working in an enjoyable environment. Positions not only have opportunities for advancement but also have the opportunity to be mentored by various Registered Professionals.
First Capital Engineering, Inc. is in need of an Engineer in Training with CAD background for full-time employment withexperience in the field of civil engineering, land development concerning commercial site development, land development and subdivision platting.
Job entails creating detailed construction drawings, as-builts, site visits, recognize sites, document research, attend project meetings, and design work along with assistance with general office duties as required.
Typical projects are: Site Planning, Subdivision Plats, Temporary Traffic Control Plans, Design of streets, drainage, water quality, stormwater facilities, water and wastewater projects.
- Proficient in AUTOCAD, CIVIL 3D, experience in civil design projects
- Professional and friendly
- Attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while working on multiple concurrent
projects and deadlines.
- Must be organized, honest, reliable, and confident
- No history of criminal background
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Programs: AutoCAD Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, Hydraflow, HydroCAD
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing