Who We Are
To provide cost effective, time-tested technical solutions to engineering problems by organizing our team of professionals around specific goal oriented tasks in order to maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
To use an integrated and innovative team approach to creative problem solving techniques. FCE’s engineers provide the technical and analytical solutions, while designers approach the project from an aesthetic direction.
FCE is certified in the following areas:
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by the PA Unified Certification Program,
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) by the Small Business Administration,
- Certified as a Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC),
- Certified by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Department of General Services as a Small Diverse Business,
- Certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) through the MD Department of Transportation (MDOT), and
- Certified by the PA Department of Labor & industry as a Third Party Agency under the Uniform Construction Code.
Our Commitment to You
We are located in York, PA and certified to do business in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and West Virginia. We are centrally located to large cities, Interstate 83, Interstate 81 and Route 30, providing easy access to project locations. FCE is a small business; when you contact us you will not have to jump through hoops to get answers. Weekly staff meetings with all team members are held so everyone knows about the projects we are working on. We also guarantee a 24 hour response time to our clients.